Terms and Conditions of Website Use
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Michael Williams Engineering Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Staffords Chartered Accountants, CPC1 Capital Park, Fulbourn, Cambridge CB21 5XE. Our company registration number is 2750000, registered in England and Wales.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The pages that you visit will be logged and recorded by Google Analytics to provide us with information on how visitors are interacting with our site. No personal or indentifiable information is stored by Google for this purpose. Further information can be found at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-analytics.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.